How To Play Single Card Keno
This article is going to provide you with a step by step guide on how to play Keno and hopefully by the end of this article you will fully understand this game and will see why it has been able to keep such a huge level of popularity for such a long time. This article will work for first time players looking for a how to guide on how to play Keno or for people familiar with Keno who just want to refresh their memory there is something here for everyone.
Once you have found a version of Keno you want to try, keep in mind that while all keno games may look different or may have slight rule tweaks they all follow by the same set of rules and guidelines, here are they steps you will take to complete a single round of keno (for first time players you may find it handy to have this page open while you are playing so you can use this guide as a reference and follow along as you play).
I would recommend Classy Coin Casino (Now Closed: Try Power Keno at WinADay instead) as they have a very simple game, plus $25 free no deposit needed to try it out. Here’s a screenshot of it:
And here are the basic instructions for how to play Single Card Keno…
- Step 1: Choose the numbers you would like to play. In the game of Keno you can choose between 1 number and 15 numbers. The numbers available to choose from are 1-80. Choose numbers by clicking directly on the number. The more numbers that are drawn and match the numbers you picked at the beginning the more you win at the end of a round
- Step 2: Place your wager. Your wager is the amount you are willing to bet on one game of keno. Your winnings will be multiplied with your wager. Choose wager amount by adjusting wager amount on screen.
- Step 3: Press play after you have selected your numbers and placed you wager
- Step 4: After the numbers have been drawn, match your numbers to the drawn numbers and get paid accordingly. The more you match the more you win. See the payout table to figure out your winnings
- Step 5: Repeat steps 1 through 5 for the next game unless you are happy with the numbers and wager amount from the first game then skip to step three. If you want to play new numbers press the clear button which will quickly erase all numbers leaving you with a fresh set of numbers to choose from.
So now I will give you an example feel free to use these numbers or if you are starting to gain some confidence and understanding then use your own numbers.
In this example I am going to bet $2.00 and play the maximum amount of numbers I can play 15. The numbers I’m playing are going to be: 2, 4, 14, 15, 16, 26, 35, 38, 39, 48, 58, 59, 68, 71 and 79. The numbers are then drawn and they are: 1, 3, 4, 14, 15, 17, 26, 27, 33, 35, 39, 42, 48, 50, 51, 55, 58,60, 68 and 72 so I have managed to catch 8 numbers: 4, 15, 26, 35, 39, 48, 58 and 68 so based on the payout chart below my winnings would look like this:15 numbers played(spots) 8 numbers matched(catch)
So its 50 X my original bet so $2.00 X 50 = $100.00. Not bad for 30 seconds of work.
That’s really all there is to Keno it’s a game that is so easy yet so incredibly fun you will see why people have been playing it for so long so hopefully you understand it and now you can get out there and start winning so money. Good Luck! And remember – grab the no deposit bonus at Classy Coin Casino (Now Closed: Try Power Keno at WinADay instead) because why risk your own money!
"WinADay Casino is the home of "Power Keno', the most populer online casino game with 7 Cards of Keno at once!"